Google play store is the most interesting app on the android operating system. This is the factory which has all the other apps present in the android OS and from where you can download all your favorite apps. Whether it be downloading games or apps for music, news, books, videos or any other thing, the google play store is the only place where you can find them. The google play store is an in-built app with the android OS and comes pre-installed in any phone or tablet that you may buy.
Whenever you need to use it for any reason, like for downloading any apps, you first need to sign in with your details and a valid Google account. It is a one-time sign up process and you never again need to sign in unless you log out of the google play store. Once you are in, you can access the entire library of apps inside the google ply store and download your favorite games, books and other applications.
However, you must understand that google play store itself is also an app and has all the features that a normal app has. The only difference here is that google play store is a system app while all other apps which you use from the play store are individual apps developed by people and companies. The google play store is an app that comes packaged with the android OS and hence it has all the features of a normal app. In this context, it is important to note that even the google play store needs to be updated periodically, just like any other app which you have downloaded from the play store itself. While the updates for the normal apps can be downloaded by opening the respective app in the play store window and clicking on update option, the update process for the google play store itself is slightly different.
You can use the following steps to update the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Open your phone and go to the google play store app. It is a multicolored Play symbol which is found typically in media players.
- Open the play store by clicking on that symbol. If you have already signed I and used the app, it should open properly without any pop-ups. If not, you might need to do a sign-up first with your details and a valid Gmail password and only then can you open the app properly.
- On the home screen of the google play store, you’ll be able to see a lot of apps and various options to choose from. Do not fidget with the apps given there and slightly open the menu of the play store by clicking on the menu option on the left of the search option in the play store.
- Once the menu is opened, you get a host of options to choose from. Here you have to choose the Settings option to enter the setting for the play store.
- As soon as you open the settings option, you will again get many options to choose from as this is the place where you decide all the settings for your play store.
- You can scroll down the options and choose the App Version option in the settings menu.
- If your app is already updated, you will get a message saying the same and you can exit. However, if you do not have an up to date version, the update will automatically start downloading.
- Let the download happen on its own and soon your app will be updated with the latest features.
An updated google play store will have better features, better look and a different style. Besides that, there will be many bug fixes and improvements to the app which will make your overall experience better and the process of downloading apps easier.
So, it is always recommended that you keep your google play store up to date so that you can have the best features and convenient browsing through the app store. You can then download all the latest apps and games and enjoy them seamlessly on your phone.