The Google Play Store gets refreshed on a regular basis which is excellent for app maintenance. The not very good news is that it can take weeks, or for a few people significantly more, to get the most recent version. The fundamental usefulness never shows signs of change so being stuck on an older version isn’t too terrible. Be that as it may, we comprehend the inclination to need the most recent and most prominent Google Play Store on your gadget. Hoping to download Google Play Store on your gadget? Here’s the secret steps you can follow depending on your preference and likes.
Stage 1: Check your present version
The main thing you’ll need to do is see which variant you have so you ensure you download Google Play Store’s most recent adaptation.
This should be possible after the following steps:
- Open your Google Play Store application on your mobile phone
- Open the settings.
- At the base you’ll see version number. That is the variant that your current play store has on Samsung.
Remember before you refresh that you are certain your adaptation of Android is perfect with the most recent store version, however this shouldn’t generally be an issue unless you are using a very old platform of the android version- like say Gingerbread – in which case it might the perfect time to change your phone itself.
Stage 2: Download Google Play Store through an APK
It’s a really self-explanatory step. The Google Play Store comes in APK design like some other Android application. Here are a few steps for this progression:
- Just download Google Play Store APKs from trusted sources on the internet (the huge Android web journals, tech web journals, trusted individuals via web-based networking media, and so on). In the event that you download from deceitful sources then they may have altered the APK which is awful news. You’ll need an APK that is marked by Google and most trusted sites will just transfer a duplicate that hasn’t been messed with.
- You can download it on your Samsung gadget or your PC in which case you’ll have to send it to your phone. Ensure you take a back-up of the apk for future use in case your app goes corrupt or the phone gores missing
Stage 3: Enable Unknown Sources in the settings
The Unknown Sources setting has been a piece of Android for a very long time. Whenever closed, it forestalls clients (and different applications) from introducing applications from any place besides the Google Play Store. It’s a safety effort that is set up as a matter of course and you’ll need to change the setting with a specific end goal to introduce an APK to your Samsung phone.
- Enter your gadget settings menu by opening your phone
- Go to “Security” option in the settings menu
- Locate the Unknown Sources choice and check the case. A notice will fly up which you should completely read. Once done, hit “Yes” and this will empower you to introduce APKs from Unknown Sources without getting any other pop-ups in the future till you check this box again.
On the off chance that Unknown Sources isn’t in the Security settings, take a chance at discovering it in the Privacy settings or Application (Apps) settings.
Stage 4: Use a file manager and introduce the Google Play Store
Now that we’re good to go it’s a great opportunity to introduce the apk. Utilize your most loved file manager. For the individuals who might not have one, we suggest ES File Explorer which is among the best in the market.
- Open your file browser and explore to wherever you downloaded the Google Play Store APK. In the event that you downloaded it on your gadget then it will be on your SD card in the Downloads folder.
- When you discover the APK, tap on it. There might be a case that flies up contingent upon the applications you have introduced on your gadget asking which application you need to utilize. If so, click “Package Installer”.
- On the following screen, read over any authorization changes (there more often than not aren’t any) and after that click on Install. At the point when it’s done, the most recent Google Play Store will be introduced on your gadget.
Stage 5: Disable Unknown Sources
Leaving the Unknown Sources box checked is a noteworthy security gap that can cause issues in your device. The most ideal approach to protect yourself is to backpedal and kill that!
- Backpedal into your gadget settings.
- Backpedal into the Security settings, Privacy settings, or Application settings (wherever you thought that it was last time).
- Uncheck the container. This will counteract everything (with the exception of the Play Store) from installing applications. You can simply re-check the case later in the event that you have to do this once more.